I know it has been a while since I last updated, so today I have lots to catch up on.
1. With the passing of my grandmother before Christmas, the holidays were hard. Although, cooking some of her favorites and continuing some of her traditions here for our 1st Christmas was comforting.
2. Christmas was nice and relaxing-I had 8 days off work that were super relaxing and much needed.
3. We went Christmas eve day for our 24 week U/S and check-up Here are the details:
a. Both babies mesuring 1 lb, 11 oz- almost a week ahead!
b. Baby A placenta has now moved up and is not in danger of placenta previa.
c. BP nice and low
d. Weight gain thus far 23 lbs.
e. Both babies head down and moving a lot- now very easy to feel them move all day long!
4. We started the new year well and have been working a lot.
5. We have had the babies room painted, our bedding is in, and we pick up our cribs Saturday. A friend is coming over to help B put them together! The rest of the furniture comes assembled at the end of the month.
6. We made our last allowable flight away last weekend for a shower that my 4 sisters threw for us. It was a quick and tiring trip, but was so much fun! W e were so blessed with the generosity of everyone and the effort they all took to come to see us.
7. I had my 26 week appt last week. It was fun-filled with blood tests and glucose test. I did pass all tests! YAHHHHH for not having to take another glucose test!!!!
8. We go back Monday for our 28 week U/S and check-up. If the girls cooperate, then we hope to get a nice 3D U/S of each of them. At last few U/S-they have been head down, spine out-which hides there faces from the camera! Maybe they will give us a little camera shot!
9. As for me, I am feeling more tired and definately BIG. Everyone says "you are so small to have twins" and I think, "tying my shoes is hard and tiring". WHat will I feel like in 2.5 more months?
I will post updated pics of me, the nursery, and the babies after next Monday's appointment.