1. Weight gain 30 lbs so far
2. No stretch marks yet, but starting to get a case of dry skin that itches!
3. Still working 3/4 days, but am cut off after this weekend from traveling to mountains to work-which is good since it is hard to get comfortable for the drive.
4. All organs and HR are in normal range.
5. Both girls weigh just over 4 pounds each and are roughly 17 inches long.
6. All measurements show they are both 1 week ahead at this point.
7. Baby A is head down-which she has been for most of the pregnancy. Baby B is transverse with her head under baby A's abdomen. Sounds cozy and comfy, doesn't it?!
8. Cervic is still REALLY long - drs call it the cervix of steele at this point.
9. Just started a few BH contractions in the last week.
10. AT this point, we are starting twice a week visits with fetal heart monitoring.
11. One more U/S at 34 weeks is scheduled.
12. Unless babies are both head down, we will be scheduled for c-section at 37.5 weeks (unless they bless us by coming early).
We are getting closer to being somewhat organized-I don't dare say ready, because I know we will never be able to fully prepare for what we are up for when they arrive. We have been scheduling out of town family in shifts for help once we get home-this way we have the help, but not a huge house full at one time. I am planning on taking off a full 4 weeks, and then will go back about 10 hours a week for another month. DH and I both have full-time practices and owning a business requires us to be there a little. We will have plenty of family help and also have an au pair coming from Germany to help with the girls. We are so exicted about her!
I am attaching pics below of the nursery -we still have some window treatments, decorations, etc to do to finish but it is close. I chose a limey green and pale pink for the walls, with a pale yellow ceiling. The fabrics I chose and had the bedding made which I just love!