1. We had our screening done for Down's symdrome and trisomy 18-the results will be in next week. The u/s part of the screening we were well within the range of what they would like to see.
2. Both babies are measuring 12 weeks, 2 days-slightly ahead
3. Heartrates are 146 and 152
4. Blood pressure normal
5. Sub-chorionic bleed almost resolved-although I have to have another Rh factor test to make sure that the bleeding was not from embryonic origin that would affect the Rh factor.
6. Uterus measure just at belly-button which is on track for twins we were told.
7. I have gained 5 pounds total thus far
8. Headaches, exhaustion, and heartburn are my contant companions as of late.
We go back in in 1 month for our 16 week check and maybe we will get to see "the parts"?!?
Below are pics from today- Linus is profile and Lucy giving a face to the camera. Also, is my 12 week belly pic!
On another note: DH is leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks on a medical mission trip to a remote area overseas. There will be no electrical, e-mail, or phone for 8 days of the trip. I am a little nervous for him and his team, but also about being here by myself wondering if something bad will happen to us while he is gone. I usually am not this much of a downer, but it is worrisome that I will have no way of contacting him if I needed. This will be a big lesson in faith that God will take care of us all! I hope these days go fast!