Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back on Track!

Nurses and staff members calling/e-mailing to get everything set up and on track. So Dr. S finally called today. He totally apologized and agreed that no one deserves to have gone through all the stuff we have with them. He said there was no excuse and that we had a right to wonder about things due to what we have experieinced with them the last few months since the move. I guess our "fit" got their attention - maybe they will shape up for everyone's benefit!

We also discussed what he thought was best for us this next cycle and we agreed. So, we forgive them - I mean they are "the best", so I will give it all another try for a chance at a baby!!!

We are on the schedule for a July fresh IVF with no PDG! Here we go again!!! We need some blessings and luck!!!

We are off to Toronto for our friends baby's baptism - B is the god-father. It should be a fun holiday weekend!!!

11 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Sending you blessings and luck!

Have a wonderful time in Toronto, too.

Duffy said...

Great news!! I am glad you got a personal apology and explanation. Must be such a relief after so much confusion.

Wishing you the very best this cycle and for your holiday weekend!

Antigone said...

Have a great weekend! July will be here soon.

HeidiM said...

I am glad they are being cool to you. Really they should make a point to know the bloggers and be extra nice to all of us, since we can be great PR, or not-so-great PR! I doubt they know, they're a small company. My company tracks what is said about them on blogs, but they're huge. How cool would it be for Dr. S. to leave a comment!

Happy travels!

Jen said...

Hope you have a great weekend! And I am thrilled to hear that they acknowledged their faults...

Yay for a fresh cycle without PGD! Did you get any further explanation from Dr. S. on his insistence?

Penny said...

Hmm. It's disturbing to hear you've had bad experiences with the "Palace." I have just started going there and myself have found everyone much more coordinated and attentive than my last RE. Interestingly, my doc at the Palace is a Mr. S as well.

Best of luck this upcoming cycle. It sounds exciting!

Christi said...

YIKES! sorry you have gone through this and sad to hear being they are suppose to be so great! I just started w them as well and am scheduled to head there in two weeks.

I hope that you start getting the attention you deserve and more! Good Luck!!

hope you don't mind I stopped by, got your link from another blog that had a list of Colorado bloggers!

nancy said...

okay, it's been a whole week since a new post. It's about time, dontcha think??? ~wink~ Tell us how Toronta was!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Great meeting you today, Maryanne, and putting a face to the blog.

Denise said...

I agree with Nancy, get typing lady!

Oh, and it was nice to meet you yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you spoke out. I am in the middle of ivf. I came out here because of the palace's reputation but it's a frickin factory.